Während sich Konsolen-Spieler noch fröhlich auf PTS2 tummeln dürfen oder vielmehr müssen, hat Massive heute morgen während einer einstündigen Wartungsphase bereits die dritte PTS-Version im Vorfeld von Update 1.7 für Tom Clancy’s The Division auf dem PC verteilt. Diese bringt vorrangig Bugfixes und Änderungen an den Classified Gear-Sets mit sich, wie die Patchnotes zeigen.
Patchnotes PTS3 (PC)
- Loot changes: As a first attempt to tweak acquisition rate of Classified Gear, our approach was to refocus the caches to make sure they provide something relevant. To keep things balanced, we modified the rhythm by which caches can be obtained, now that we’re sure they will provide something of use.
- Increased the price of Superior Caches to 1500 (from 650)
- Increased the price of Regular Caches to 900 (from 350)
- Increased the token drop rates of Normal and Hard missions to compensate the caches price increase.
- Superior Caches will now drop only one item. This item will be of either Gear Set, Exotic or Classified quality. The chances of this item to be Exotic or Classified have been increased.
- Vanity rewards are now awarded in Leaderboard Caches only.
- Added a new stat for number of group headshots completed after you tagged the enemy.
- Fixed a bug where a player dying from contamination would be shown as having killed himself.
- Fixed a bug where Global Events would not be sorted alphabetically in the help menu.
- Fixed a bug where a Reward section would be shown in the UI of Commendations that do not yield any Reward.
- Striker’s Battlegear: Overall we were happy with the healing potential of the set in PTS 2 but we felt that players were getting too much base heal per stack while still being able to push their build towards high DPS. The new will actually allow slightly better max healing but require you to go all in on Stamina to get the bulk of the heal.
- 6 Pieces: Every hit adds a self-healing bonus for 0.01% of max health (instead of 0.1%) of max health per second. This bonus is further increased by 0.03% (instead of 0.01%) for every 2000 Stamina. Stacks up to 100 hits. Bonus is reduced by 0.01% (instead of 0.1%) every second.
- The 4 Pieces and 6 Pieces talents will now be paused by an EMP effect, instead of being completely reset.
- Example 1: 4000 Stamina and 100 stack:
- PTS2: 12% health/second (10% + 2%)
- PTS3: 7% health/second(1% + 6%)
- Example 2: 6000 Stamina and 100 stack:
- PTS2: 13% health/second (10% + 3%)
- PTS3: 10% health/second (1% + 9%)
- Example 3: 10000 Stamina and 100 stack:
- PTS2: 15% health/second (10% + 5%)
- PTS3: 16% health/second (1% + 15%)
- Lone Star: In the previous iteration the relatively low percentage change of gaining the buff mixed with the inability to chain bugs together greatly reduced the impact of the set. In this update, the chance of gaining the Berserk buff has been increased and players can now chain multiple Berserk buffs together.
- 5 Pieces: LMG/Shotgun damage bonus increased to 12% (instead of 8%).
- 6 Pieces: When a weapon has 50% (instead of 25%) of its magazine remaining, there is a 75% chance (instead of 50%) to receive a bonus that activates when the final bullet is fired from the current magazine. Once activated, the magazine is instantly refilled, weapon damage is increased by 20% (instead of 15%), fire rate is increased by 20% (instead of 25%), and stability and accuracy are decreased to 0 (instead of decreased by 15%). The bonus is cancelled by reloading or exiting combat.
- 6 Pieces: The bonus can now trigger of itself with diminishing chances. This means that each time the bonus triggers, the chance for it to trigger again is reduced until the players exits combat or reloads.
- Improvements were made to the visual feedback of the 6 Piece bonus.
- Fixed a bug where the 6 pieces bonus could be activated when shooting while out of combat.
- Final Measure: Our goal was for all the buffs to temporarily be very impactful to your play style in different ways. The way Armor was being calculated was unintentional and has been fixed to be an additive increase to your armor mitigation.
- 6 Pieces: All bonuses received from defusing grenades are increased to 20% (instead of 15%). This bonus is now a flat armor bonus instead of a multiplication of the existing armor value. This means that if your Armor Damage mitigation is at 35%, receiving the Final Measure buff will increase it to 55%.
- Fixed the description to correctly refer to Fragmentation Grenades instead of HE Grenades.
- Reclaimer: We wanted the Classified Reclaimer to be the ultimate support healer build. This led us to the new iteration which allows players building purposefully to guarantee that their cooldown resets when their station is destroyed by an enemy.
- 6 Pieces: Support station gains a 50% chance (instead of 25%) to have no cooldown triggered when it is destroyed by an enemy. This chance is increased by 10% (instead of 2%) for every 2000 Electronics (instead of 1000).
- Path of the Nomad
- Fixed a display bug where the talent cooldown icon would not display after the talent effect was triggered.
- 4 Pieces: Fixed a bug where headshot damage would do less damage than bodyshot damage when scoped in PvP.
- 6 Pieces: Fixed a bug where the bonus would trigger with any weapon type instead of only Marksman Rifles.
- Fixed a bug where deconstructing a Classified Gear piece would not yield any material.
- Fixed a bug with Classified Striker where only one bonus could be recalibrated instead of 2.
- EMP Sticky Bomb no longer staggers the enemy.
- Fixed a bug with First Aid Defibrillator where a player equipped with a Vigorous chest rolling into the area would only receive the instant heal and not the heal over time.
- Added a hard cap on RPM for all weapons. It will no longer be possible to overcome the RPM limitation of a weapon, no matter what shooting method is used.
- Fixed a bug where Pakhan’s talent could be staked if the reload animation was interrupted.
- Fixed a bug where a dead group member would still appear as unconscious in the group UI.
- Fixed a bug in the Group Management menu where the Agent Details could overlap with the server warning “Poor connection to host server”.
- Fixed several instances of debug_text appearing in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where Mods could not be equipped on items in Survival.
- Fixed a bug where equipping the Pork Pie hat would make it appear on the character’s feet instead of their head.
- Fixed a bug where players receiving a burn status effect right after throwing a grenade or throwable skill would disable the grenade or skill.